One thing that sets Today’s Care and Family, Inc. services apart is a daily and full medical assessment of each participant’s status. This helps ensure continuity and quality care.
A physician and RN staff member are always available and our nursing staff communicates regularly with the primary physician about a range of health-related issues as they arise. Skilled nursing intervention is provided as needed. Medical oversight also includes medication management and evaluation.
- Social work services that refer and help connect our participants and their families to community-based services and resources including support groups.
- Nutritional assessment that recognizes the vital role nourishment plays in maintaining health status. We carefully evaluate and recommend special diets to meet each participant’s needs.
- Rehabilitation services that include occupational, physical and speech therapy as needed.
- Cognitive stimulation that can help decrease impairment and enhance wellness.
- Round-trip transportation provided from the home to the center. We also offer transportation to and from medical appointments and recreational outings.
- Personal care assistance with daily activities such as toileting, bathing, mobility, eating and dressing.